Patch management is managing patches or upgrades for software applications and technologies. At Live-Rep, we provide patch management service which improves client’s network security, internet security and endpoint security. The service we provide is well-known for acquiring, testing, and installing multiple patches to an administered computer system.
A patch is nothing but a piece of software that is exclusively designed to fix, support, or improve the data and to update the existing computer program.
- Our services perform different patch management tasks which includes
- Maintaining current knowledge of available patches
- Deciding what patches is appropriate for particular systems
- To make sure that patches are installed properly
- Systems testing after installation
- Documenting all associated procedures